Sunday, February 21, 2010

DSF Indulgence




Wanting to know what DSF has to offer to us this year, I visited some malls with a friend. Finally we went to this popular mall in the heart of Dubai, which was full of shopping enthusiasts.

Whilst we were window shopping, this Nigerian girl with sharp features drew our attention when she waved at us to look at the stuff she was trying to sell. It was like a gift pack. When I went to have closer look,she took my arm and started rubbing my nails with a rectangular eraser like porduct, quickly turning its sides.

After this excercise, she cleaned my nails with a cotton by applying some mineral oil, which came with the pack. Wow! my nail looked like a polished gemstone! Now, I was interested in the product which she said will be for a fixed price of AED80. She explained to me that first I should use the purple surface to rub the nails, then white and, finally the grey surface.

Although I bought it for my daughters, I wanted to do it myself to see how it works. No sooner I reached home,I did this manicure and pedicure excercise as per the instruction of this Nigerian Sales girl. Very next day, I could notice my colleagues and friends giving a closer look at my well groomed nails!

Last week a friend of mine came from Mumbai who offered to carry any thing that I would like to be handed over to my family. I sent with him a few other things that I had purchased but retained this manicure-pedicure set myself!

Yes! with my family away in India, this DSF Indulgence is an exclusive one!

1 comment:

R. Ramesh said...

haha interesting..which mall is tht? i would also like to buy from that nigerian girl hehe:)

World will listen to the counsellors-astute!