Monday, June 28, 2010

New Gadget!





















I used to attend Humor club meetings. To make humor sessions interesting, the organisers felt variety was needed.

To keep the "jokes" apart, the organisers introduced a singer. Slowly, his performance was taking the centre stage. Initially the singer sang one or two songs during the entire evening as the humor club meetings were devoted for jokes only (including'kadi jokes' and skits).
Suddenly people started taking interest in music. From children to elders, they now come with Karoake(track music) to sing along. Last meeting one new member came with a pendrive full of track music and sang a few old tamil songs. The interesting part was, this gentleman has a problem of stammering when he speaks. But due to his rigorous practice, he sings beautifully, overcoming this problem.

When he narrated about himself, after singing a song, he said, 'I have this problem of stammering'..."yennakku pesum bothu vaai thikkum". I heard somebody from the audience saying,"<strong>aanaal padum bothu... thithikkudae!"

Now the jokes have become few and far between.

Of late, I am trying to prove that I can also attempt to sing, if somebody can provide background music! Of course, I would prefer A.R Rehman for that. But for now,I have made a collection of track music to sing along. You can observe some change in my blog today.

Yes! scroll down to find a new gadget of dizzler music player. You can search and find songs like: 'Melliname'... and 'Ninaipathellam'... or any song of your choice that would resemble my renditions. After listening carefully please give your feed back about my New Gadget!

Disclaimer:- The songs and music rights are with the respective authors/creators and singers only.

5 comments:

R. Ramesh said...

valllah...melodious, thithikum post...plz keep up the cheers..

Rama Ananth said...

Homour and music I suppose are the best medicines,so it doesn't really matter what is more, for both are relaxing.
Have a great day.

Latha Nair said...

Well, music and humor are both healers I guess.
Glad that your jamming sessions haven't
sent the audience scramming-yet :)

subu said...

Thanks Ramesh, Rama and Latha. Yesterday, there was a Pro taking over the mimicry part at the Humor club. Audience saved from my jamming session. I need to drum up support!

BTW did u all play ur favorite song with the dizzler?

arvind said...

at times me use to talk without thinking..
soory subu - if me did any on u..

loved that "RASCALS" formation..
loved mimicry..
that gadget - not opening..

World will listen to the counsellors-astute!