Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Quality is divine


Do you have an uncanny way of finding out quality stuff amongst other choices?

It is said that experts can find out original stuff from fakes by using their senses although they cannot explain as to how they are able to identify.

I have this aunt who used to buy a non-descript brand of cleaning powder. She makes it a point to buy large quantities, whenever she happened to go to her native place, where this brand was not available. I used to wonder why she chose some new and unpopular brand of cleaning powder when, in the market, there were several high-end products available?

Within a couple of years,this non-descript brand became number one product in the market!

How is it that two cooks from the same school are not able to cook food in the same tasteful manner, even when they are provided with same quality and quantity of ingredients?

I would say that this is what quality is made of! Quality does not require extra efforts but only requires involvement and care.

In cooking, this is what is called "taste of the hand"!

I should mention here that only yesterday my client told me that they have shortlisted me as a preferred service provider, from amongst several others.


Yes! I strongly believe that divinity follows quality!

2 comments:

R. Ramesh said...

Teste of the hand? i heard u cook well..when r u inviting us?

subu said...

A good journalist will report what he heard! Investigative journalism will give startling findings!

World will listen to the counsellors-astute!