Saturday, November 13, 2010

Luck quotient!





Humor club meeting on Diwali day brought smiles to me not just for its usual humor content. Although I could not participate in the procedings as a contestant as the event was mainly for couples who were present on that day, I received a surprise gift from a Lucky dip draw!

I could not wait longer to see the content which I opened the moment I reached home. I am sure you would also like this nice set of swans in crystal...

The best place to find them now is just in front of my TV..

Humor club has discovered my luck quotient as well!

2 comments:

Rama Ananth said...

Great and it is lovely gift. You are lucky.

Mahadevan said...

You stay alone and you are given a pair of swans. What does it signify?

World will listen to the counsellors-astute!