Sunday, October 3, 2010

You have ear for (bad) music?

There are several occasions in which one can become a victim of bad music. Visiting my blog would be one such thing! Yes. Having bored enough with all my rantings, I thought I would spare you all from reading lengthy blogs! But if you have to gain some, you have to lose some! I roughed it out with an attempt to sing an old song... I hope to improve with some practice.. but not before creating a list of several victims in listeners like you!

Yes; previous Humor club program on 17th september witnessed a long awaited performance(?) from pretending singer, subu! Mr Guna the master of ceremonies, yielded to my pressure into giving a slot for my music (mis)adventure. He announced with all hyperboles and 'build-up' that a new generation "PBS" was waiting to enthrall the audience.

I went on to the stage and made all caveats and preludes to the effect that although I am good at singing another "AM Raja Song", since that track was not available, I would be singing this one from the feature film, "Pava mannippu".. and, even if the rendition did not turnout good, the audience still could generously (bestow their 'Paava mannippu') pardon me!

Now the pendrive I brought with the track music refused to open. I had to later on sing the other AM Raja song..."paatu padava" without background music. I give the link to my rendition of 'pava mannippu' for those who have ear for music!

Copy paste this address link in your browser and click 'download' and wait for 45 seconds to listen to the music!
http://www.zshare.net/download/81079182662d01e8/

Post Script:- Mr Suresh, the president of the Humor Club told me in no uncertain term that the platform is not for people like me who are trying to take the audience for a ride!

I think this would be the end of my play back singer dreams!

3 comments:

arvind said...

wrong selection of song - PBS..
A M Rajah might do the wonder..
what a voice of him..
try again - but with a sweet song
(as it is a humour club!!)

Rama Ananth said...

I am not able to get to your tamil blogs at all,can you tell me why?

Rama Ananth said...

I couldn't listen to your music and also i could not find your Tamil picture review anywhere in your blog space.

World will listen to the counsellors-astute!